A few weeks ago, the lovely Ann from The Fountain Ave Kitchen blessed me with a Sunshine Award! The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. Recipients of the Sunshine Award are: “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blog-isphere.” How cool is that? It is always nice to know other bloggers think you are positive and inspiring!
If you don’t know Ann, she is adorable! I wish I could give HER a Sunshine Award! She is always supportive, has a passion for salads and a deep love for her family! Check her out her blog (The Fountain Ave Kitchen)! Bonus! She has cookies!
Now, the rules for the Sunshine Award:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. (Thank you Ann!! xoxox )
2) Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3) Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award!
4) Don’t forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
So here are the questions and my answers:
1. Favorite color: Green! Emerald green to be specific.
2. Favorite animal: Puppies!!!
3. Favorite number: 21
4. Favorite drink: In the morning, Coffee. Afternoons, Iced Black Tea, no sweetener and no lemon.
5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook! I have both though and they are linked together!
6. Good Book or a Good Movie: A good book, please! My imagination is often better than the movie version, plus I can read in my PJ’s. Movies frown when I show up in slippers…
7. My Passion: People! Teaching, sharing and learning new things every day!
8. Giving or getting presents: Giving!!! I love finding off-beat gifts to surprise people or remembering someone mentioning something little and being able to get it for them!
9. Favorite day of the year: MY BIRTHDAY! (Mark your calendars, it’s Feb 21st.)
10. Favorite flowers: All of them! I LOVE getting flowers and having them in my garden!
And now, to pass this along to 10 other bloggers. Narrow it down to 10? Gosh, I wish there were about 50 spaces, then I could BEGIN to narrow it down a bit. There are so many fantastic people out there. Here are 10 folks you should check out! I follow all of them and I think they are amazing!
1. Lynne @ 365 Days of Baking
2. Sawsan @ Chef in Disquise
3. Mary @ Barefeet in the Kitchen
4. Casey @ Casey’s Confections
5. LJ @ LJ’s Gourmet Kitchen
6. Melissa @ Vegetarian Cooking Made Simple
7. Nettie @ Moore or Less Cooking Blog
8. Becca @ It’s Yummilicious
9. Danny @ In Danny’s Kitchen
10. Ellen @ Indigo Scones
Happy reading Foodie Friends! If you visit any of these folks, tell them I said hello! Hopefully you’ll discover some new favorites and let them share their Sunshine with YOU!
xoxox ~ Sara