Here are the Top 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying a Property in Annandale
Annandale is one among the more famous affluent suburbs in New South Wales. The suburb is home to several personalities, business executives, and influential people within the society. Due to the suburb being a stone’s throw faraway from Sydney downtown, it’s not surprising that it’s one among the highest choices of financially-capable individuals.
There are many reasons why Annandale is a perfect place to measure in. Let this text be your guide why Annandale may be a good selection if you’re trying to find a replacement home to shop for. Below are a number of the several reasons that make this suburb an exemplary choice for home buyers.
- Rate is low – Annandale has relatively low rate compared to its suburb counterparts in NSW and other parts of the country. While minor offences like robbery, breaking and entering, and alcohol-related offences are committed within the suburb, they are doing not happen frequently. This is often why many of us are interested in sleep in Annandale because the suburb is comparatively safe and peaceful.
- Its close Sydney downtown – Many professionals sleep in Annandale due to its proximity to the nation’s capital downtown. Consistent with census, about 22 percent of the suburb’s population is formed from professionals. The registered distance of Annandale from Sydney downtown is 4 kilometres, or few-minute drive.
- Its not crowded – Some suburbs in NSW are densely populated or crowded. This is often not the case with Annandale. Consistent with 2011 census, the suburb is home to some 8,700 people. With the suburb’s area, it’s safe to mention that Annandale is unlike other crowded suburbs within the country. If you’re after privacy and space, Annandale may be a perfect place to measure in.
- Transportation isn’t a drag – there’s a serious bus corridor within the middle of Annandale, in Booth Street specifically. The said bus corridor is served by the 460 and therefore the 370. Additionally, sizable amount of bus routes include 436, 438, L38, 439, L39, 440, 461, 480, 483 and m10. These bus routes operate along Parramatta Road located at the southern border of Annandale. With these routes and bus corridor, commuting to and from the suburb posts no problem to its residents.
- Annandale features a rich culture – The suburb is home to different artists, musicians, writers, journalists, and other influential people within the society. When it involves music, Annandale features a very diversified and rich scene, being home to The Annandale Hotel where popular rock and indie bands play. It’s also home to the Trafalgar Studios, which has gained prominence thanks to the music movements within the 1970s and 1980s.
- There are good schools in Annandale – The suburb is home to Annandale North Public School, which is found at 198 Johnston Street. Another school located inside the suburb is that the Annandale Public School at 25-31 Johnston Street. St. Brendan’s Catholic school is another school within the suburb, located at 34 Collins Street.
- There are many homes that are for rent and sale – About 43 percent of all the homes in Annandale are rented, and about 24 percent are purchased. Hence, it’s reasonable to mention that there are many commercial real estate Sydney or are available for rent. Home median price in Annandale is ranked 183 among 1757 NSW suburbs, while home median rent is ranked 146 among 1575 NSW suburbs.
With the mentioned facts and trivia about the suburb, it might be said that it’s an honest suburb choice. If you’re trying to find a house on the brink of Sydney CBD purchasable or rent, you’ll want to seem into Annandale. There’s an honest number of quality commercial real estate Sydney that you simply might want to think about.